Granite State Lineman Challenge
When: July 12, 10 a.m.
Rainout Date: TBD
Registration Deadline: July 1
Where: Pembroke Academy, 209 Pembroke Rd, Pembroke, N.H.
Contact Info: Pembroke head coach Ray Connollyemail@example.com, (c) (603) 892-1692 or Pembroke defensive coordinator Justin Leonardfirstname.lastname@example.org (c) (603) 892 5905
Registration: $150 Per Team (Includes five shirts, add $15 each additional shirt)
- Teams of 5-7 players, 5 starters/2 alternates
- If a team brings another group of 5 or 10, they will be able to participate as High School 1, High School 2, High School 3
- Trainer on site - Must document all injuries
- Teams must have at least five athletes to compete in team events
- Water and a light lunch will be provided (bringing your own is encouraged) at the end of competition
- Teams are encouraged to wear team colors - team shirts and shorts are preferable
- Cleats are encouraged
- All competitors will receive a t-shirt
- Team winners - Receive a team champion shirt /trophy
- Individual winner - receives a plaque
- All teams must have at least one team representative present (coach)
- If injury occurs, a team may compete with 4 OR supplement another player from Roster in the team
- Lineman Challenge Director has final say in all events, actions, behaviors and spectators.
- Participants must be a LINEMAN on at least one side of the ball - no full time skill position players.
- All competitors must be eligible for the 2014 season